Why Thermal Assembly
- Why Thermal Assembly
Why Choose Thermal To Assembly Your Parts
- Thermal machines cost less.
- Thermal tooling usually costs less and lasts longer.
- Thermal units are extremely quiet.
- Thermal welds are 20% stronger.
- Inserting into filled material can be accomplished with less damage to the inserts with a thermal unit.
- Multiple stakes and inserts at different levels can be accomplished simultaneously with a thermal unit.
- Different sized inserts can be driven simultaneously with a thermal unit.
- Larger inserts or more inserts can be driven with one cycle
of a thermal press than with an ultrasonic press.
- Thermal units work well on glass and mineral-filled resins.
- There is less damage or marking on the face of a molded part with a thermal unit.
- There is less mechanical force and therefore less stress on the part with a thermal unit.
- The thermal staking process is less likely to split the boss or damage other components.
- Thermal Assembly is very quiet compared to ultrasonic assembly.
- Thermal machine have very low maintenance cost.
- Reported to have 10% to 20% stronger holding retention for stakes and inserts.
- There are much fewer material limitations with the thermal assembly process